Skip to content

We're excited that you're interested in studying or serving abroad!

PBA students have been engaging in international learning experiences since the founding of the University. Your experiences abroad will enrich you for a lifetime.

The Center for Experiential Learning (CEL) can assist you in finding an abroad experience that is right for you, including the programs and schedule best suited for you and your circumstances. The idea of traveling abroad may seem like a daunting task, but here at CEL you can find a wealth of resources, including information about our many Semester Abroad and Service Trip opportunities, assistance in preparing to go abroad, and tools for tracking the details and steps to get you from West Palm Beach into the world.

Are you a faculty or staff member traveling abroad? The Individual Travel (Faculty) application under Faculty Forms allows employees to register for international travel.

If you are unable to find an answer to your question here, please contact CEL and we will do all we can to help you find the information you need.

Contact Information, Location and Hours

  • Email:
  • Phone: (561) 803-2544
  • Office: Okeechobee Hall, Room 108
  • Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Do you have questions or would you like to set up an interest meeting to study abroad? Make an appointment with our CEL staff!